Japanese Language Courses
“Ota Nihongo Kyoushitsu Ayumi no Kai”members and volunteer teachers teach Japanese in classes held 3 days a week to anyone living or working in Ota City who wishes to learn Japanese.
For beginners to develop basic Japanese for everyday conversation, for persons at intermediate level to acquire reading and writing skills,and for all participants to share and learn about about each other's customs and cultures in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Participants learn in groups of persons with comparable ability. Materials include various worksheets, ones designed by the teachers, and a textbook available at bookstores. "Ayumi no Kai" members and volunteer teachers also tailor lessons to meet the needs and requests of participants or groups.
14.00 - 16.00
18.30 - 20.30
13.30 - 15.30
|Reception||13.30 - 14.00||18.30 - 19.00||13.00 - 13.30|
|1st||May 28 - July 9||April 11 - July 11||April 19 - July 12|
|2nd||September 10 - December 10||September 12 - December 12||September 13 - December 13|
|Application||Only on September 10, application will be accepted (13.30 - 14.00) at the location (3F).||On September 12 (18.30 - 19.00) at the location (2F).||Only on September 13, application will be accepted (13.00 - 13.30) at the location (3F).|
Location: Ota International Center, Ota City Hall, South Government Building 2F
Address: Ota-Shi Hama-Cho 2-7
- Students are divided into group based on their level in Japanese in all the classes.
- Please make sure to wear a mask.
- For Sunday and Tuesday courses, please enter through the door to the right of the front entrance.
- If you have cold symptoms such as a sore throat, fever (37.5 ℃ or higher), cough, runny nose, headache, please do not come to the lessons.
- Lessons may be canceled to prevent the spread of infectious diseases including COVID-19, so please check our website before coming.
- For your safety, please wear a helmet when riding a bicycle and turn on a flashing light at night.
- All students who attend more than 70% of the classes will receive a certificate.
- Direct any inquiries to the Ota International Association (Tel: 0276-48-1001 / Mon. to Fri 8.30 - 12.00, 13.00 - 17.15)